io-consultants is involved in many different industrial associations and organisations
At io-consultants, we are committed to staying up-to-date with the latest market trends, developments and innovations, for the benefit of our clients. To this purpose, we are active in prestigious industry associations and organisations, locally and around the world. It is a commitment that we put into daily practice – providing food for thought, gaining new insights and playing a supporting role are all part of our corporate philosophy. Our intensive networking and participation in the various organisations give us access to the latest information and market knowledge.
Worldwide networking and sharing ensure that our work is based on the latest scientific findings and contemporary industry trends
Our commitment, though, doesn’t stop at simply being a member of these associations. A number of io consultants team members also hold leading positions within the institutions. As such, we can tap valuable innovation resources for our clients. Below is a list of the associations and organisations we actively participate in.
- APMHC – Association of Professional Material Handling Consultants (MHI affiliation)
- BioRN Network e.V.
- BME – Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft, Einkauf und Logistik
(Association for Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics)
- BVL – Bundesvereinigung Logistik (German Logistics Association)
- CSCMP – Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Deutsch-Amerikanische Handelskammern
(Various regional chapters of the German-American Chamber of Commerce)
- Deutsch-Singapurische Industrie- und Handelskammer
(Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
- DECHEMA (Society for Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology)
- DSAG – Deutschsprachige SAP-Anwendergruppe e.V.
(The German-speaking SAP User Group)
- FWL – Fachverband für Wäscherei-, Textil- und Versorgungsmanagement
(Association for Laundry, Textile and Supply Management)
- GDL – Gesellschaft deutscher Lebensmitteltechnologen
(German Association of Food Technologists)
- GPM – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement e.V.
(German Association for Project Management)
- IFSA – International Flight Services Association
- IHK Rhein-Neckar (Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Rhine-Neckar)
- I.N. – Intralogistik-Netzwerk in Baden-Württemberg e.V.
(Association for Intralogistics in Baden-Württemberg, Germany)
- ISPE – International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- MHI – Material Handling Industry
- NAMUR – Interessengemeinschaft Automatisierungstechnik der Prozessindustrie (International User Association of Automation Technology in Process Industries)
- SAP PartnerEdge
- SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management
- VdF – Verband der Fachplaner (Association of Planning Experts)
- VDI – Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (Association of German Engineers)
- VIP – Verein Interessengemeinschaft Pharmabau
(Interest group for building projects in the pharmaceuticals industry)
- WERC – Warehousing Education and Research Council