Production logistics – Ways to Industry 4.0
Karlsruhe - 1.–2.6.2017
There’s a lot of talk about Industry 4.0 in production logistics – in large corporations and medium-sized companies alike. While the envisioned reality of a fully digitalised Industry 4.0 company is still a long way off, some firms have already taken their first successful steps in that direction. Experts point out that the chances of gaining a competitive edge with Industry 4.0 solutions are significant. The technologies are all market-ready, albeit only rarely in use.
As a lead consultant with many years of experience in production logistics and numerous successful reference projects such as Britax Römer, HELLA, and BSH Hausgeräte, io consultants has initiated and is sponsoring – together with German trade magazine and organizer LOGISTIK HEUTE – this new series of informational trade events that will take place this summer for the first time.
Join us in Karlsruhe from 1 - 2 June 2017, and meet up with industry experts to discuss production logistics and Industry 4.0 at the LOGISTIK HEUTE symposium.
A tour of the showcase factory of award-winning company SEW Eurodrive in Graben-Neudorf on 2 June promises to be one of the highlights on the agenda.
Top speakers at the symposium will include:
- Marco Prüglmeier, Project Manager Innovations and Industry 4.0, BMW Group Logistics
- Holger Michalka, Executive Vice President Sales, Global Logistics & Services international, RITTAL
- Matthias Hülsmann, Vice President Bosch Connected Industry (BCI), Robert Bosch
- Markus Pfrang, Head of Final Assembly, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
- Johann Soder, Technical Director, SEW Eurodrive