io-consultants speaks at “Building and Operating Production Facilities” conference
Augsburg - 12.–13.9.2017
“Production Facilities of the Future” is the leading theme of this year’s two-day conference “Building and Operating Production Facilities”. The first day of the event, which is hosted by Management Forum Starnberg and trade journal industrieBAU in Augsburg on 12 + 13 September, will feature a high-profile presentation on industrial construction in the 21st century by Christine Gärtner and Dr. Christian Barysch of io consultants, covering:
- Innovation cycles and adaptive planning processes
- Influencing factors of Industry 4.0 and integrating them into the planning process
- Architecture and facility planning: integration planning and time schedules
- Impacts of organisational restructuring measures
Christine Gärtner is head of the Project Management business unit at io-consultants and has more than 15 years of experience in planning and managing major national and international projects. She is also a lecturer for Integral Planning in the Industrial Real Estate Management (IREM) degree programme at the University of Stuttgart.
Dr. Christian Barysch is head of Factory Planning, which incorporates international production relocations. He is also in charge of developments in the automotive field, and works in production coordination and project management.
The conference also includes a guided plant tour and a workshop along with various presentations addressing the following topics:
- Get ready for… Industry 4.0 – requirements of sustainable production facilities
- Is there such a thing as the perfect factory? – Integration of architecture and facility planning
- Flexible and agile building concepts – success through intelligent design
- Higher productivity and better communication – the modern workplace in production
- The ETA factory – an industry building as part of the process chain
For further information about the agenda and to register, please visit this link.