Target-oriented project management from analysis to implementation and go-live
Costs, time, and performance – these three criteria are paramount for the success of any project. Whether project goals can be met always depends on the conditions at hand and the complex interdependencies of these factors. Project managers and everyone with project responsibilities must always keep them under control at all times.
For highest possible service quality and stakeholder satisfaction alike – clients benefit from io-consultants’ wealth of experience gained in numerous successful projects.
From the initial analysis of any planned construction work to implementation, commissioning, and ramp-up support – with IT project management by io consultants you can rest assured of professional support and holistic consulting. Above all, we always consider the business processes and systems as a whole.
IT project management by io-consultants at a glance:
- Our project managers assume responsibility for adherence to the defined schedule, budget and contractual obligations.
- Active risk management right from the start is the reliable foundation for effective and timely reactions to any undesirable developments or obstacles.
- io-consultants ensures active communication not only between all the core project members but also with external stakeholders of the relevant project environment.
Whether you are planning a new logistics centre or your production needs to begin operations on time, io-consultants will contribute its expertise and experience to ensure that your IT project is implemented and successfully completed within the agreed framework.
IT project management for WMS, MFC and MES
Perfectly coordinated across all disciplines
Our IT project management team first incorporates all customer requirements into a specification sheet, then identifies and selects the appropriate software solutions for warehouse management systems (WMS), material flow control (MFC) and manufacturing execution systems (MES).
With our sound expertise in IT, logistics planning and factory planning, we manage all the essential interfaces and coordination between
- the respective business and IT department
- the client and external software implementers
- the software implementers and facilities supplier
- the central corporate functions on the client’s side and any other involved business units and, where appropriate, foreign subsidiaries
More than project management: our experience at your service
io-consultants offers services that keep the ‘big picture’ in mind
Our clients benefit from our detailed technical focus on optimal processes as well as our holistic approach to consulting. In both, we draw on a wealth of experience from numerous successful logistics and factory planning projects. This means that we offer you not only comprehensive project management services, but also technical support and consulting with a trained eye for all logistics and production processes. We help you achieve your goals. Our services include:
- Minimisation of project risks
- Securing high outcome quality
- Timely measures to ensure observance of project schedules and budgets
- High stakeholder satisfaction
Our clients include very prestigious companies – global players and successful mid-size companies alike – from all industry sectors. Whether in automotives, pharmaceuticals, fashion, food or other industries, they all share our aspiration for high standards in IT project management
Successful project management thanks to digital transparency
The io-consultants project portal
Whether you are looking at change management, risk management or SAP project management, high transparency is always of key importance. To achieve high transparency you need to ensure a project-specific communication structure. At io-consultants we use our own long-term proven Project Portal. Your project management therefore stands to benefit from a sophisticated authorisation system and other convincing advantages:
- Individual provision of the exact information required for each project participant
- Individual use for projects of varying complexity
- Assurance of a structured and efficient project workflow
- Integrated meeting minutes, task and appointment management and document storage
- Assurance of the required information flow structures between project participants
Reliable IT project management from start to finish
From strategy consulting to ramp-up management after successful go-live, IT project management by io-consultants supports you systematically in every project phase.
1. Strategy consulting
- IT architecture for warehouse management and production control (paperless processes, electronic batch recording)
- Process analysis and optimisation
- Product selection (WMS, MES, BDA; SAP/non-SAP)
- Modernising and restructuring of logistics facilities and production control systems
2. Concept planning
- Preparation of user requirement specifications for the respective IT system, based on customer workshops
- Planning of investments and operating costs
- Drafting of business cases
- Planning of project implementation, test and commissioning phases, cut-over, migration and go-live
3. Detailed planning / tendering processes
- Preparation of tender documents for the respective IT system
- Supervision of the tender and contracting processes
- Coordination of the user requirement specifications with the implementation partner, and verification of the resulting technical specifications
4. Supervision of implementation
- Management and monitoring of the implementation plan, based on the technical specifications
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the test cycles
- Monitoring and controlling of commissioning
5. Go-Live management and ramp-up
- Planning and coordinating all tasks in preparation for the go-live, such as trainings, staffing, master data, performance and availability tests for final acceptance, etc.
- Migration and cutover planning
- Ramp-up monitoring and support
More than 8.000
More than 300
Other services and industries you may be interested in
As a lead consultant, we provide comprehensive services across a variety of disciplines – production, logistics, architecture and IT – and will oversee each stage of your project from the beginning right through to standard operations.